This 3 x Camera Hikvision 2MP HDTVI CCTV System, plus a new DMD Fire and Security wireless security system combined on one Free app to view and control both systems and comes installed in your home or business in Great Sankey, Warrington and surrounding areas, by our Dedicated team of in-house Hikvision certified installers.
Full Amount required on the day of booking unless otherwise agreed. This can be paid via Card, Cash or Paypal.
This is our Special offer system for those who are on a budget and require a basic level of coverage. Not sure? see DMD IP CCTV Range Explained.
HD TVI CCTV cameras can be more advanced than other formats such as traditional analogue cameras as each camera is technically a stand alone network device, as well as the recorder. This means cameras can be logged into directly to manage settings.
DMD Fire and Security HD CCTV systems can save a lot of wiring as the security system is mostly wireless and the cameras use power over coax technology so only 1 cable is needed to each camera. The security alarm system is wireless except for the bell box so it can be illuminated at night.
Installation start times for this system are between 8am – 10am, Monday to Friday. If you require an alternative start time, or if you are unsure of any of the information contained on this page please do not hesitate to contact us.
A deposit of £499 secures an installation date. On completion or your order with DMD Fire and Security, we will contact you to arrange a convenient installation date.. Please ensure you send us all your contact details once you have paid the deposit.
The remainder of the balance is then paid for at the completion of your installation via cash, BACS, credit/debit card or PayPal.
You will receive the following:
- 1 x Hikvision DS-7204HUHI-K1 Digital Video Recorder
- 3 x Hikvision DS-2CE56D8T-ITME Cameras
- 1TB Surveillance Optimised Hard Disk Drive.
- Cables required to install cameras direct to DVR.
- 1.8M HDMI cable to connect the recorder to your TV / monitor.
- 1.8M Network cable to connect to router / internet.
- USB Mouse.
- Configuration of Mobile Viewing Applications for remote viewing.
- Free after sales support.
- 12 Months Warranty.
The Network Video Recorder is capable of:
- Third-party network cameras supported for any existing hardware
- Recording at up to 2 MP resolution
- HDMI Video output
- HDD quota and group management
- 4 camera inputs
- 1TB Hard Drive
- Email notification with pictures (Network Dependant)
The camera, depending on the model required is capable of:
- Record footage to an optimized 1tb hard disk
- Connect the camera to a Pyronix Alarm system
- Vandal proof
- Water proof IP66
- HD real-time video
- 2MP resolution (1920 x 1080 )
Get notified when an intruder is outside your home!
The Security Alarm system will comprise of:
- Pyronix Enforcer panel with onboard keypad
- Wireless Lan for internet connectivity
- 2 Pir detectors
- 1 front door contact
- 2 wireless fobs for arming and disarming the alarm system.
- 1 wired bell box for the light up Feature
- Push notification to your mobile devices
This amazing system sends your mobile device a notification when someone is outside your home.