This 1 x Camera Hikvision 2MP IP CCTV System comes installed in your home or business in Great Sankey, Warrington and surrounding areas, by our Dedicated team of in-house Hikvision certified installers.
Deposit Option £199.00 Pay DepositPay Full AmountRemaining balance required on the day of installation. This can be paid via Card, Cash or Paypal.
This is our entry level system for those who are on a budget and require a basic level of coverage. Not sure? see DMD IP CCTV Range Explained.
IP CCTV cameras can be more advanced than other formats such as traditional analogue cameras as each camera is technically a stand alone network device, as well as the recorder. This means cameras can be logged into directly to manage settings, some have wifi built in and/or limited on board SD card recording and don’t need the NVR recorder to operate.
DMD Fire and Security IP CCTV systems can save a lot of wiring also where an existing network infrastructure is in place (CAT5/6 cabling throughout an office block or home for example) and support POE (power over ethernet) when plugged into approved POE switch/NVR or injector so to provide the data/video connection and power down the one CAT5/6 connection.
Installation start times for this system are between 8am – 10am, Monday to Friday. If you require an alternative start time, or if you are unsure of any of the information contained on this page please do not hesitate to contact us.
A deposit of £199 secures an installation date. On completion or your order, we will contact you to arrange a convenient installation date.. Please ensure you send us all your contact details once you have paid the deposit.
The remainder of the balance is then paid for at the completion of your installation via cash, BACS, credit/debit card or PayPal.
You will receive the following:
- Hikvision DS-7604NI-K1/4P Network Video Recorder
- 1 x Hikvision 2MP IP Cameras (DS-2CD2123G0-I) or (DS-2CD2323G0-I)
- 2TB Surveillance Optimised Hard Disk Drive.
- Cables required to install cameras direct to NVR.
- 1.8M HDMI cable to connect the recorder to your TV / monitor.
- 1.8M Network cable to connect to router / internet.
- USB Mouse.
- Configuration of Mobile Viewing Applications for remote viewing.
- Free after sales support.
- 12 Months Warranty.
The Network Video Recorder is capable of:
- Third-party network cameras supported for any existing hardware
- Recording at up to 8 MP resolution
- HDMI Video output at up to 4K (3840 × 2160) resolution
- HDD quota and group management
- 4 independent PoE network interfaces
- 4TB Hard Drive
The camera, depending on the model required is capable of:
- Record footage to an onboard SD/TF CARD as well as to a NVR for that extra piece of mind. If your NVR is stolen, you can still get the footage directly from the camera via the SD/TF Card (Optional)
- Connect the camera to a Pyronix Alarm system
- Vandal proof
- Water proof IP66
- HD real-time video
- 2MP resolution (1920 x 1080 @ 30fps camera dependant)
Get notified when an intruder is outside your home!
This amazing system sends your mobile device a notification when someone is outside your home.